Friday, August 17, 2012

Verve Anything But a Card Challenge

I decided to try out my new Framelits Holiday Ornaments dies to create a birthday gift topper for today's Verve Anything But a Card Challenge. You can read about their anniversary challenges and specials in  the Verve Store.


Stamps: Big Wish by Verve
Papers: Georgia Pacific White, Basic Black by Stampin' Up
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black and Copic Markers
Tools: Circle Nestabilities, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, SU Framelits Holiday Ornaments, SU Punches, Scor Buddy, Scor Tape, Cord
Embellishment: Tulle

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful and so elegant looking!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty .. would make for a nice ornament on the tree this year! : ) Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great addition to a gift-so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful! Love the embossing on the gorgeous creation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! I commented on SCS, but felt this deserved another one! :) Love that tulle and the sweet coloring of your cake.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!