Monday, July 2, 2012

Ruched Ribbon - KSS 10 Minute Card #79

Thanks so much for stopping by to check out this week's Kitchen Sink Stamps' 10 minute design. Before I jump into it, I wanted to let you know that next Monday, Kitchen Sink Stamps will be releasing 3 new stamp sets. Look for some sneak peeks to begin popping up toward the end of the week with the full reveal on Monday, July 9.

For this week's Kitchen Sink Stamps 10 minute card design, I had fun playing with ruched ribbon. I just slapped Scor Tape on the back of my grosgrain ribbon and bunched it up any which way across the card front. One great thing about using this method to attach ribbon is that it fits smoothly into an envelope and does not require extra postage! In the Kitchen Sink Gallery the keyword for this week's design is 10MC79.


Stamps: Ribbons with a Cause Multi Step Clear Stamps by Kitchen Sink Stamps
Papers: Whisper White, Basic Black, and Regal Rose by Stampin' Up
Inks: Ribbon - 3 SU Regal Rose, 2 SU Regal Rose stamped off once,
1 SU Regal Rose stamped off twice
Sentiment - Memento Tuxedo Black
Tools: Nestabilities and Scor Tape
Embellishment: Ribbon

Papers: Pure Luxury White by Gina K Designs and Basic Black by Stampin' Up
Inks: Dove - 3 SU Going Grey, 2 SU Going Grey stamped off once,
1 SU Going Grey stamped off twice, 4 SU Basic Gray stamped off once
5 SU Basic Grey
Sentiment - Memento Tuxedo Black
Tools: Nestabilities and Scor Tape
Embellishment: Ribbon


Papers: Whisper White, Glorious Green, and Daffodil Delight by Stampin' Up
lauderdale by BasicGrey
Inks: Chick - 3 SU Crushed Curry, 2 SU Daffodil Delight,
1 SU Daffodil Delight stamped off once, 4 SU Really Rust stamped off once
Grass - SU Gumball Green
Sentiment - Memento Tuxedo Black
Tools: Nestabilities and Scor Tape
Embellishment: Ribbon


Stamps: Mother's Cameo Multi Step Clear Stamps by Kitchen Sink Stamps
Papers: Pure Luxury White by Gina K. Designs, Basic Black by Stampin' Up
Inks: Cameo - 5 Memento Tuxedo Black, 4 SU Basic Gray,
3 SU Going Grey, 2 SU Going Grey stamped off once, 
1 SU Going Grey stamped off twice
Sentiment - Memento Tuxedo Black
Tools: Nestabilities and Scor Tape
Embellishment: Ribbon


Stamps: Butterflies Multi Step Clear Stamps by Kitchen Sink Stamps
Papers: Whisper White, Pool Party, and Basic Black by Stampin' Up
Inks:  Dark Butterfly -  3 Memento Tuxedo Black, 2 SU Bermuda Bay, 1 SU Pool Party
Lighter Butterflies - 3 Memento Tuxedo Black, 2 SU Pool Party, 1 SU Pool Party
stamped off once
Sentiment - Memento Tuxedo Black
Tools: Nestabilities and Scor Tape
Embellishment: Ribbon

I hope you get to check in on Maria, Julie, Makiko, Lisa, and Connie! Each one has some Kitchen Sink fun for you today!

12 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Lynn, great colors and color combos and the I love ribbon technique you used on each card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you did these with the ribbon, so creative and really brings the eye in. Love my MOndays :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo lovely, such a breath of fresh air to see your cards! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, I love the ribbon treatment! Another fabulous collection, Lynn. Thanks for sharing such an inspiring post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards Lynn. I really like the ruched ribbon look. The chick card is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful little collection for any event. Love how you did the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I find sympathy cards the hardest to create Lynn and yet unfortunately they are the ones that I have recently had most need of.
    Your elegant designs today have re- stirred the little must-do tucked in my brain and I am going to toally steal your lovely ideas from today and create a little stash of breavement cards that I hope there will be no need of for quite some time.
    I am very partial to the lovely butterfly card but then you know I have a thing about butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All so pretty! Love the way you did that ribbon with the score tape too!
    Outstanding.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are lovely Lynn. I love how you did the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cards are so pretty. I like your ribbon technique!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great technique with the ribbon. All lovely cards but the butterflies on the last one are extra gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another fabulous 10 minute technique and beautiful assortment of cards Lyn. Hope you had a lovely 4th of July! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!