Friday, November 11, 2011

SCS December Virtual Stamp Night Mini

These are the cards I created for tonight's Virtual Stamp Night challenges at Splitcoaststampers!

 The first challenge required something warm and comfy for winter and some felt.

Stamps and Dies: Love Lives Here: Holiday by PaperTrey Ink
Papers: White by PTI and Cherry Cobbler by SU
the Paper Studio and BasicGrey scraps
Ink: SU Wild Wasabi and Cherry Cobbler
Tools: PTI Die Cut, Sizzix Embossing Folder


The second challenge required a white on white card.

Paper: White by PTI
Tools: Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Sizzix Embossing Folder
Embellishment: Crystal Stars and Ribbon

Create a card inspired by your favorite Christmas song. Mine is O Holy Night.

Stamps: Holy Triptych by Stampin' Up, Glory to God by Stampabilities
Papers: More Mustard, Early Espresso, Whisper White, and Blue Bayou by Stampin' Up
Inks: Memento Rich Cocoa, More Mustard and Early Espresso by Stampin' Up
Tools: Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Nestabilities
Embellishment: Crystal Stars

 Challenge 4 required the addition of Flower Soft.

Stamps: Thanks Snow Much and Holiday Collection by Stampin' Up
Papers:Cool Caribbean, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, and Blue Bayou by Stampin' Up
Inks: Memento Rich Cocoa, Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler, Copic Markers
Embellishment: Flower Soft

 For Challenge 5 clouds had to be added.

Digital Images: Polar Bear Cubs by Angels Landing
Stamps: sentiment from Love Lives Here: Holiday by PaperTrey Ink
Paper: Whisper White and Pixie Pink by Stampin' Up
Apple Green by Gina K Designs
Inks: SU Pool Party and Copic Markers

7 comments:

  1. Both cards are great but I love, love the all white card, such beautiful simplicity. The star embellishments are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhh those mittens do look warm and comfy, great card! Love the white on white, reminds me of Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Job on your cards! They always look so professional!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All your cards are fabulous Lynn. Each one of them shows very different Christmas emotions. I thing my favourite would be the two little bears. They look so cuddly and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What wonderful cards. The first is my favourite. I love the sentiment and mittens are a part of my history. You see the winter I was born was very cold, for Australia and my Mum made sure my hands were warm with mittens. Anyway, I have very interesting shaped fingers and she was always convinced it was from the mittens!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of these are just beautiful and that last one is just adorable.:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. what adorable xmas cards, lynn!! such a cute snowman:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!