Monday, November 28, 2011

More KSS 10 Minute Christmas Cards

The weeks are flying by fast and furiously so I need to kick up the production of my Christmas cards if I plan to get them in the mail next week. I love all the beautiful Christmas plant images from Kitchen Sink Stamps. What classic beauties! I have used some of them on three of my 10 minute designs this week.

My favorite fast and dramatic background is dry embossing so I included it in this week's challenge. I then stamped a panel of  KSS images from edge to edge on the card and matted it with a sentiment panel. If you chose to design a card for this week's challenge, upload it to the Kitchen Sink Gallery and include 10MC48 as a keyword in your description.


Papers: Whisper White and Lucky Limeade by Stampin' Up
Inks: Memento Potter's Clay, Rich Cocoa, and Tuxedo Black
Stampin' Up Lucky Limeade and Old Olive
Embellishment: Sizzix Embossing Folder


and Bells Multi Step Clear Stamps by Kitchen Sink Stamps

Papers: Whisper White and Poppy Parade by Stampin' Up
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin' Up Poppy Parade, Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay, and Orchid Opulence
Embellishment: Cuttlebug Embossing Folder


Stamps:
Holly & Mistletoe Multi Step Clear Stamps by Kitchen Sink Stamps

Papers: Whisper White and Lucky Limeade by Stampin' Up
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin' Up Lucky Limeade and Old Olive
Embellishment: Sizzix Embossing Folder

Papers: Whisper White and Poppy Parade by Stampin' Up
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler, Poppy Parade, Lucky Limeade and Old Olive
Embellishment: Sizzix Embossing Folder

Thanks for checking in on this week's 10 minute cards! Don't miss the latest creations by the other members of the Kitchen Sink Crew!! 


8 comments:

  1. These are all so pretty Lynn. You must have lots of cards ready for Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Lynn, love how you've matched the embossing folders with images. Beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful and love all your EF!!! This is great so that beautiful embossing is actually showing with the pretty images. Love my Monday's :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elegant group of card. Love the beautiful images. that match the embossed backgrounds. What great designs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another gorgeous bunch of 10 min cards. I so have to set a day where I go back through all your 10min Card Posts Lynn, pick my favorites and give them a try. I love them all everytime I see them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ALL are gorgeous and love the embossing on each and every one of them!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful 10 minute holiday cards! Love the added embossing folders!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this CAS design! What a fantastic set of Christmas cards! I will definitely make some with casing yours! Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!