Monday, November 7, 2011

KSS 10 Minute Embossed Christmas Tags

I have gotten an early start on my Christmas shopping this year, and I'm ready to start wrapping. Since I am in need of some Christmas tags to mark my packages, I decided to do 10 minute embossed tags for Kitchen Sink 10 Minute Challenge #45. The Cuttlebug adds quick and fun texture to any project. So pull out your favorite embossing folders and some KSS Christmas images and see what you can create. If you share your creation in the Kitchen Sink Gallery, be sure to include keyword 10MC45.

I ran the white Georgia Pacific through my computer to get the to and from printed on the tag. I then rounded the top corners and embossed each tag with a holiday embossing folder.


Paper: White Georgia Pacific and Basic Black by Stampin' Up
Inks: More Mustard, Cherry Cobbler, Wild Wasabi, and Handsome Hunter by Stampin' Up
Embellishment: Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Circle Nestabilities, Jumbo Eyelet, Plastic Cord


Stamps: Invisible Snowman Multi Step Clear Stamps by Kitchen Sink Stamps

Paper: White Georgia Pacific
Inks: Basic Gray and Pumpkin Pie by Stampin' Up
Memento Tuxedo Black
Embellishment: Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Circle Nestabilities, Jumbo Eyelet, Plastic Cord


Stamps: Winter Cardinals Multi Step Clear Stamps
and Ornament & Stars Multi Step Clear Stamps by Kitchen Sink Stamps

Paper: White Georgia Pacific and Basic Black by Stampin' Up
Inks: More Mustard, Crushed Curry, Daffodil Delight, and Wild Wasabi by Stampin' Up
Embellishment: Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Circle Nestabilities, Jumbo Eyelet, Plastic Cord


Stamps: Friends of the Moon Clear Stamps by Kitchen Sink Stamps

Paper: White Georgia Pacific and Basic Black by Stampin' Up
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black
Embellishment: Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Jumbo Eyelet, Plastic Cord

This week I was invited to serve as a guest designer on Splitcoaststampers' Clean and Simple Challenge 143. The featured sketch is by Taylor Usry. This is the card which inspired my CAS Christmas design.


Stamps: Christmas Lights Multi Step Clear Stamps by Kitchen Sink Stamps

Paper: Bermuda Bay by Stampin' Up
and lauderdale by BasicGrey
Inks: Poppy Parade, Crushed Curry, Wild Wasabi, Bermuda Bay, and Pumpkin Pie by Stampin' Up
Grape Jelly and Tuxedo Black by Memento
Embellishment: Black Sharpie

Don't forget to check in on the crew!

* Connie * Lisa * Julie * Makiko * Angela * Maria

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful tags Lynn. Love the embossing and the simplicity of the images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tags, love them all, never used my EF for the tag, but of course great idea for the texture. Love the CAS card, the background is great with those Xmas lights. I am right there with you, have all my presents, just need to wrap them now, can't wait to be done with that part so I can enjoy the lead up to the holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynn those tags are great!! I love how each is different and works so well with the embossing folders you used! Love the sleigh one! And your CAS card is beautiful-the lights are so colorful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, awesome tags!!!! LOVE the different styles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab Holiday tags! Love the added embossing folders and how vibrant your lights turned out! Congrats on your spotlights on SCS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GREAT tags, Lynn! All are so pretty. Love that little snowman the best - maybe because we never have snow here! Very cute.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous tags and I love your card with those beautiful christmas lights Lynn.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lynn...Great tags!! I think all of them are just beautiful and kudos to you for getting an early jump on tags. I know its so hard to do! I love all the tags but have to say that the snowman is my favorite....I just love snowmen and he is charming! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another fabulous creations Lynn!! I love the embossed tags! The card is so fun and festive!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How sweet your tags are Lynn. The embossing certainly gives them a richness.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!