Monday, August 1, 2011

Kitchen Sink Stamps 10 Minute Card Challenge #31

I hope you are ready for some more 10 minute fun. This week's design involves stamping your Kitchen Sink images around a circle sentiment tag.

I started each card by sticking a circle I had cut from a Post-It note to the center of the card front. I then stamped my Kitchen Sink images all the way around the mask being sure that each image started on the sticky note as I worked my way around the circle. I then removed the mask and attached the sentiment tag which I had matted in black.

Paper: Whisper White and Basic Black by Stampin' Up
Inks: Hibiscus - 3 SU Poppy Parade, 2 SU Melon Mambo, 
2 SU Pixie Pink, 4 SU Cherry Cobbler
Tools: Nestabilities

Papers: Whisper White and Basic Black by Stampin' Up
Inks: Stars - 3 SU More Mustard, 2 SU Crushed Curry, 3 SU So Saffron
Tools: Nestabilities

Papers: Whisper White and Basic Black by Stampin' Up
Ink: Zinnas - 3 Memento Tangelo, 2 Memento Tangelo stamped off once, 
1 Memento Tangelo stamped off once, 4 Memento Potter's Clay
Tools: Nestabilities


Stamps:  Lilacs Multi Step Clear Stamps
and Simple Sentiments Clear Stamps by Kitchen Sink Stamps

Papers: Whisper White and Basic Black by Stampin' Up
Inks: Leaves - 1 SU Pear Pizzazz, 2 SU Lucky Limeade, 3 SU Old Olive
Tools: Nestabilities

Play along and share your creation in the Kitchen Sink Gallery. Be sure to add 10MC31 as a keyword to your upload.

The girls have been busy in the Kitchen!! Drop by and see what they have created for you!

13 comments:

  1. wow, these are very creative..fabulous cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a simple concept but how fabulous your cards are Lynn.
    Your hibiscus one is wonderful reminding us that summer will return here too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is nothing better than a cup of coffee and your 10 Minute Monday's. This is great, love how the eye goes straight to the center and sees the beautiful images. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT!!! LOVE your 10 minutes Mondays. These are wonderful.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this concept and how pretty it looks!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the idea Lynn! The KSS images look wonderful behind the focal circle! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Lynn, fantastic cards. How very clever. Love each card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So super cute Lynn....I think the zinnias are my favorite! Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing this terrific technique...I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards Lynn!! I especially love the leaves - such a pretty way to frame a sentiment!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my!! Your cards blew my mind Lynn!! They are very creative and wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! You have outdone yourself! You amaze me with all you accomplish! These cards are all beautiful, I especially like the dress form, very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh! I just get stuck on your blog! what a snazzy idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!