Monday, June 7, 2010

Kitchen Sink Crew Challenge 26

Good morning, Kitchen Sink fans!! Today I am hosting Kitchen Sink Crew Challenge #26, and I hope you will want to pull out your Kitchen Sink Stamps and play along! Three lucky winners will be drawn from the entries which use Kitchen Sink Stamps to complete the challenge. The winners will receive KS gift certificates to purchase items from the KS Store! You have until midnight, June 25 to upload your entry using Mr. Linky to the Kitchen Sink Weblog.

The challenge is simple: use a piece of ribbon as the inspiration for your card design! I can't wait to see your wonderful work!!

Here is my sample to help get your wheels turning!


Stamps: Berries Multi Step Clear Stamps and Simple Sentiments Clear Stamps by Kitchen Sink Stamps
Papers: Whisper White, Riding Hood Red, and Kraft by Stampin' Up
Inks: Strawberries - Layer 3 SU Purely Pomegranate, Layer 4 SU Rich Razzleberry, Layer 2 SU Riding Hood Red, Layer 1 SU Riding Hood Red stamped off once, Leaves - Layer 3  Memento Bamboo Leaves, Layer 2 SU Old Olive, Layer 1 SU Kiwi Kiss, Sentiment - Sweet and Wishes SU Riding Hood Red stamped off once, Birthday SU Purely Pomegranate, Embossed Woodgrain sponged with SU Soft Suede
Tools: Oval Nestabilities, Scor-Tape, Sponge, and Tim Holtz Woodgrain embossing folder
Embellishments: Strawberry Grosgrain Ribbon, Button, Twine, and Dimensionals

Each member of the Kitchen Sink Crew has posted a sample for today's challenge on their blog! Check each one out and then start searching through your stash for the inspiration for your design!!


Kitchen Sink shopping information is above this post.

13 comments:

  1. My goodness those strawberries look real...good enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect complement to your cute ribbon. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many yummy strawberries! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lynn!! Your card look soooo very yummy!! Love the pretty strawberry ribbon...so perfect with the berry image!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your ribbon motivated a super yummy card!! Too bad I'm suffering from diverticulitis (sp?) I miss the strawberries!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhhh this is so beautiful, Lynn!!
    The ribbon is such a wonderful inspiration for your card...your strawberries look soooo yummy!!

    Thank you for hosting the wonderful challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome looking strawberries, and the ribbon is so perfect for this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lynn this is sooo pretty, those strawberries look yummy!!! What a wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card AND beautiful ribbon! They just go perfect together!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun fun card Lynn! The ribbon is just yummy and I can see why you'd be inspired by it - love the rich strawberries! :) Thanks for the wonderful challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the yummy strawberry ribbon. What a berry-licious card you created Lynn. Mmmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  12. your berries are just popping off the card, lynn! adorable:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. ooh! I love strawberries! Not sure why I can't pick a set to buy with my voucher! I'm too indecisive, that's why! haha. I think these stamps are awesome and which I had more so I could play the challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!