Saturday, June 12, 2010

House-Mouse Christmas

I created this card to honor Lesley, aka Marleygo, as Queen for the Day at Splitcoaststampers this week. I masked the mouse image to add the pine needles behind him.

This card marks the official start of my 2010 Christmas cards. This is #1 for 2010

Stamps:  You Cane Light the Way by House-Mouse Designs, Inc., Fantastic Foliage by Stampin' Up, 3 Step Poinsettia by Kitchen Sink Stamps
Papers:  Old Olive, Riding Hood Red, So Saffron, Whisper White, and Garden Green by Stampin' Up, figgy pudding by BasicGrey
Inks:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Old Olive by Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Chalk
Tools: Martha Steward Holly Punch
Embellishments: Red Dew Drops
 

7 comments:

  1. I just love house mouse, and this one is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Christmas card and congratulations on starting early.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome start to your holiday card-making!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, Lynn.........and it's never too early to start on Christmas cards.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a friend who loves House Mouse Stamps and I can see why. They are so cute. I love your card and the fact you are so organised to be already started on your Christmas Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous and so well done. I received your card in the mail yesterday and it is absolutley gorgeous...thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where to start, the image is just adorable! And I love the layout! Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!