Friday, June 18, 2010

Go, Dad, Go!!

Here's my final Father's Day card of the year! The image was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Copic markers. I masked the car and sponged the road beneath it with SU Basic Gray.

Stamps: Snoopy's Convertible by Stampabilities and Whole Family by Kitchen Sink Stamps
Papers: Basic Gray, Real Red, Basic Black, and Whisper White by Stampin' Up, Man About Town by graphic 45
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark Reinker, SU Basic Gray, and Copic Markers
Tool: Sponge
Embellishment: Clear Embossing Powder on headlights and windshield

12 comments:

  1. So very cute, Lynn! Love how you did the road. Have a wonderful weekend.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great Father's Day card...the road is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWW Lynn what a PERFECt Dad creation...I LOVE how you did the road!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous Fathers Day Card, love Snoopy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. With class and style as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! love that Snoopy stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The whole card is totally cute. Roadway looks real!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fantastic. I loooove how you sponged the road underneath Snoopy's car. Brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute - my dad was a big Snoopy fan!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, Snoopy makes a come back. I love Snoopy and absolutely love your card. What a cute card to honor Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is adorable!!-love your road and the hounds tooth background, lynn:) great dad's card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!