Sunday, May 30, 2010

Serigraph

I had time this weekend to do a couple of cards for Virtual Stamp Night over at Splitcoaststampers. This serigraph is my favorite.

Stamps: Antique Floral by the Paper Studio, Lovely Labels by Gina K Designs
Papers:  White Glossy and Rich Razzleberry by Stampin' Up, Pure Luxury White by Gina K Designs 
Inks: Regal Rose, Purely Pomegranate, and Rich Razzleberry by Stampin' Up, Versamark
Tools: Nestabilities Ovals, Brayer, Crop-a-dile
Embellishment: Embossing Powder and Ribbon 

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Lynn! Love the colors you used. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous colour...really makes a stunning card and the beautiful ribbon finishes it perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great technique card. I love your color choice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!