Monday, April 12, 2010

A Window on Spring

I am still having a ball playing with squares!! Thanks for the great challenge, Angela.

This week I have been working on a card with a window scene for the Texas Gulf Coast Paper Crafters' Shoebox Swap in Brazoria this coming Saturday. I had so much fun with that card, that I decided to design one for Kitchen Sink Monday. My TGCPC card has to be able to be completed in 10 minutes. This one took a little extra time!  I hope you like it!



Stamps: Winter Cardinal Multi Step Clear Stamps Baseball Multi Step Clear Stamps (fence), Trees Multi Step Clear Stamps Hey Chick Multi Step Clear Stamps (tiny flowers),  Honey Bunny Multi Step Clear Stamps (sentiment) by Kitchen Sink Stamps

Papers: So Saffron, Wild Wasabi, Chocolate Chip, Sahara Sand, Cranberry Crisp, and Whisper White by Stampin' Up, Four Miles Stripe by My Mind's Eye
Inks: Cardinal - Layer 1 SU Riding Hood Red and Memento Tangelo, Layer 2 Memento Lady Bug, Layer 3 Memento Rhubarb Stalk, Layer 4 Memento Tuxedo Black; Tree - Layer 3 Memento Cottage Ivy, Layer 2 Memento Bamboo Leaves, Layer 3 Memento Pear Tart; Tree Trunk: Layer 1 Memento Dark Cocoa stamped off once, Layer 2 Memento Dark Cocoa, Tiny Flowers - Memento Rose Bud  with penciled stems and leaves, Grass - SU Old Olive, Sky - SU Cool Caribbean
Tools: EK Success Punch, Sponge


You still have until April 23 to enter Kitchen Sink Crew Challenge #24 - It's Hip to Be Square. Be sure you use your Kitchen Sink Stamps and load your project to the Kitchen Sink Weblog by midnight on that day to be eligible to win one of three KSS gift certificates which will be awarded to three participants!!

Head on over and  the visit the rest of the Kitchen Crew. Each one has something special to share with you today!!


If you're shopping today, the store entry and discount code are at the top of my blog! Have I mentioned that Maria now carries Scor-Tape?

I'm looking forward to stamping with many Texas friends in Brazoria on Saturday!! See you there!!!

18 comments:

  1. I love this card! You've really captured the feel of looking out a window!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Lynn! Looks just like I'm looking out the back window. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, Lynn!! The scene you created is just sooo amazing!! Love the window look too!! So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your scene that you made!!! This is so unbelievable! Yet, SO realistic! Awesome job! I may have to case this! Do you mind?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Lynn! So pretty. Just looks SO real. We actually still have a few red birds - they usually leave for the summer (guess it's not hot enough yet!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lynn, you created such a beautiful scene with the all different sets! The window (or tile?) design looks wonderful! Fantastic work!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lynn..this is absolutely gorgeous. Anything Cardinals makes my heart smile. Just love them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous work. You really think I can make a card this pretty???

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful Lynn!! Love your window pane design and the stunning cardinal!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I just love the look of this window, and that red bird. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH MY GOODNESS! I need a multistep cardinal so BAD!! Okay, Now to go back and read, really read, what the challenge is b/c I so want to win more of these KSS stamps. I better htink up something great to do with the shamrock set!

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is a great card lynn-i love these window cards and you really created a beauty

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous! I love the way it looks with the seperation! GREAT JOB ON THIS CARD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this! I feel like I'm sitting at my craft table looking out the window!

    ReplyDelete
  15. There you go again!! Something else I've just gotta try!! Beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is amazing Lynn! The beautiful scene you've created here is outstanding!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!