Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Warm-Up to Eyelets, Ribbon, Paper...Oh, My! - Challenge #1

I realized too late that the recycle challenge Jenn posted for us asked that we use a cereal or cracker box! I used toilet paper tubes, so I am counting this as a warm-up for the recycle challenge. I will be back tomorrow with the real deal!

This desk organizer was created with 3 recycled toilet paper tubes, scraps of designer paper, rhinestones, and ribbon!


Papers: green at heart and offbeat by BasicGrey, Rich Razzleberry by Stampin' Up
Stamps: Hey, Chick by Kitchen Sink Stamps
Ink: Rich Razzleberry by Stampin' Up
Embellishments: Rhinestones and Ribbon

12 comments:

  1. Lynn, this is precious!!!!!! Love the bright colors - how creative. Now I know what to do with all those "empties"!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the BEST use of toilet tissue tubes I've ever seen! I just bought a new set of colored pencils. I'm lifting this idea. The colors you used are wonderful. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever. I can't think of one. Love the wonderful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynn what a great idea! You did a fantastic job! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How clever and how handy! Love your cute idea for recycling those toilet paper tubes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG..This is awesome!! Love the colors.

    Pssssssst...I didn't realize I was suppose to use a cereal box either..now I have to think of something else rather than what I was going to do. :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect little project, Lynn!! Love it!! The colors are wonderful and it's so useful!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a clever use of toilet roll tubes. I love the mix of papers.

    On a different note, those glasses are really funky!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is simply beautiful! You have won the "warm-up" challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. WHAT!?! Are you sisters with Jenn??? this is fabulous!! I'm not sure that I even want to try now! haha

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is so creative, lynn! too fun and pretty, too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome! I'm going to have to start saveing tubes to make one for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!