Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Spring Morning - SCS CC268

I created today's card for Color Challenge 268 at Splitcoaststampers. Thanks for the beautiful colors, Betty!! This card is going out to Roseanne today!

Stamps: Multi Step Lilacs and 3 Step Butterflies by Kitchen Sink Stamps, Circular Sayings by Verve
Papers: Old Olive, Ballet Blue, Barely Banana, and Whisper White by Stampin' Up
Inks: Lilac - Layer 4 SU Brilliant Blue, Layer 3 SU Ballet Blue, Layer 2 SU Ballet Blue stamped off once, Layer 1 SU Bashful Blue stamped off once, Leaves - Layer 1 Memento New Sprout, Layer 2 SU Old Olive Stamped off once, Layer 3 SU Old Olive, Sentiment - SU Ballet Blue
Tools: Punches and Cuttlebug Victoria Embossing Folder
Embellishment: Silk Ribbon and dimensionals

11 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous! You make everything look so real. Also, a wonderful bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, the Lilacs and butterfly are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWZA Lynn this is totally GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an incredibly beautiful scene! Your flowers are so detailed. And you did a great job with the color combo. Really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate looking at your cards...b/c I see all the stamps I NEED! haha. This is just so lovely! amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is in such lovely colors. Whoever receives this lovely card with cherish it I am sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a wonderful touch for flowers. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!! This is my fav card by far. LOve it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your background details along with the lilacs and butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lynn, it's been to long since i have visited your blog! What gorgeous eye candy you have here. I just love this card!! The colors are so beautiful with the images in the colors you used. WOW totally gorgeous girl!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!