Thursday, April 29, 2010

Eyelets, Ribbon, Paper...Oh, My! - Challenge #3 and Stampin' B's #56


Mary-Kate is hosting this week's Eyelets, Ribbon, Paper...Oh, My! Challenge. She has provided us with this fun sketch and I used it to create a Mother's Day card so I could enter it in Stampin' B's Challenge #56 as well!!

Stamps: Lilacs Multi Step Clear Stamps, Pansy Multi Step Clear Stamps (bee),
Whole Family Clear Stamps ( sentiment)
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, and Regal Rose by Stampin' Up, green at heart by BasicGrey, Core'dinations
Ink: Lilacs: Layer 4 SU Rich Razzleberry, Layer 3 SU Rich Razzleberry stamped off once, Layer 2 SU Purely Pomegranate, Layer 1 SU Purely Pomegranate stamped off once; Leaves: Layer 1 SU Old Olive stamped off once, Layer 2 SU Old Olive, Layer 3 SU True Thyme, Bee: Layer 3 Memento Tuxedo Black, Layer 2 Memento Cantaloupe, Layer 1 Memento London Fog stamped off once
Tools: Cuttelbug Leaf Embossing Folder (sanded Core'dinations)
Embellishment: Ribbon and Clear Embossing Powder

15 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card...love this colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, and gorgeous flowers, I can almost smell them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynn I am in love with these colors...BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Looks like the cover of a magazine. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am really liking these 2 step lilacs-your card is a great one for mothers day-beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. so beautiful....loving what you do with these lilacs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your pretty lilacs!! great colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your flowers are always beautiful and so real looking. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty Lynn! I love that new coodinations paper and the light green is just beautiful with the leaf embossing :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG, that bee looks so real!! What a fab lilac bush......that looks real too!! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I so LOVE lilacs~~beautiful card- Thanks for playing with the B's

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lynn, what a beautiful Mother's Day card and what can be sweeter than lilacs...love the look and smell of them. Thanks for joining the StampingB's this week with your marvelous card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the coredinations with the basic grey paper, lynn! sweet bee and lilacs, too:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. ooh...I love that bee! and you are so ahead for mday/fday!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just LOVE your cards. The color choice of ink and paper - wow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!