Friday, April 16, 2010

Eyelets, Ribbon, Paper...Oh, My! - Challenge #2

Well, Jenn is going to be a tough act to follow, but I have volunteered to design and post the Eyelets, Ribbon, Paper...Oh, My Challenge #2. This challenge will run from April 16 until April 22. The entries I receive will be posted here April 23 - April 25 along with a poll for you to select the winner. I have a little gift package ready and waiting to be sent to the member of Eyelets, Ribbon, Paper...Oh, My! with the winning entry.

Now, on to the challenge! Your task this week is to look through your patterned ribbons and select one to use as the inspiration for the design of your card. I selected this busy ribbon from Ribbon Trends by the Paper Studio since I love working with flowers and butterflies!

So go search through your ribbons for your inspiration and see where it leads you!!

If you load your card to an online gallery, please used keyword or tag ERPOM2.

Stamps: Butterflies Multi Step Clear Stamps, Honey Bunny Multi Step Clear Stamps (gerbera daisy), Lilacs Multi Step Clear Stamps (leaves), Pumpkins Multi Step Clear Stamps (vines), and Simple Sentiments Clear Stamps by Kitchen Sink Stamps

Papers: Crushed Curry, Tempting Turquoise, Mauve Mist, and Whisper White by Stampin' Up
Inks: SU Crushed Curry, SU So Saffron, Memento Pear Tart, SU Old Olive, SU Tempting Turquoise, SU Purely Pomegranate, SU Rich Razzleberry, and SU Mauve Mist
Tools: Cuttlebug Mistletoe Embossing Folder, Ticket Corner Punch
Embellishment: Floral Butterflies Ribbon by the Paper Studio

I'm leaving today for a semi-annual stamping event with the Texas Gulf Coast Paper Crafters. I'll be back to check on what you all have been up to on Monday!! Keep stamping!!!

18 comments:

  1. I am so excited for your challenge Lynn! I told you I would stay up to see your post! Can't wait to get started!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous..Love this challenge, I just got home so I am able to get a head start--Oh I forgot, I have to sleep first :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great challenge...who doesn't love ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun challenge! I will be rooting through my ribbons as soon as I get off the computer.

    Your card is stunning! I love that butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. super challenge b/c i have patterned ribbons that just lay around! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is truly amazing...I am scared and inspired all at the same time. ;) Beautiful how the image and stamp work so very well together. I'm off an running...great challenge-very creative! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness! This is so beautiful, Lynn!! You took such a wonderful inspiration from the ribbon and created the beautiful art!! TFS~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, Lynn! That ribbon is gorgeous too. Have fun this weekend with your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW WOW WOW Lynn this is GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely Card Lynn. Looking forward to the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW, I love that you pulled the inspiration for your card from the ribbon. I haven't thought to do it that way, I keep trying to match the patterns to cards I have already created and it never works. Thanks for the challenge! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your creativity is awesome! Your cards blow me away! What a great job! I hope you win the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi~

    Today is my first visit to your blog. I absolutely love that card! I love butterflies in general, this ribbon is fantastic. I have just been introduced to KSS multi-step stamping...your card is so beautiful! I love the colors in the daisy. The butterfly is wonderful! Thank you for sharing this with me/us.

    He IS Able,
    Traci S.

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful placement of images....fab ribbon.....tfs

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW, that ribbon looks like it was just made for your card. Great masking as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh wow your card turned out gorgeous! I am so envious of your abilities!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. how perfect is your card scene with the ribbon?! awesome, lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow - this is a terrific card! The stamped butterfly along with the ones on the ribbon are terrific!
    Sorry I missed the challenge!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!