Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tassels and Roses


















I created this card for the Color Challenge 215 today at Splitcoaststampers.

Because of the space I had available, I stamped the cord from the large tassels from 3 Step Adornments and attached the small tassels to it.
I cut them all out and popped them up on dimensionals.

Stamps: Heart & Roses, 3 Step Adornments, and Words of Love by Kitchen Sink Stamps

Papers: Pink Pirouette, Basic Gray, and Rose Red by Stampin' Up

Inks: Pink Pirouette, Rose Red, Purely Pomegranate, Always Artichoke, and Basic Gray by Stampin' Up

Embellishment: Dimensionals

3 comments:

  1. Oh very pretty, Lynn!! Love how you added the tassel to the roses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn, I really love your beautiful roses!!

    Teddie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Lynn ... great look with the tassel and roses together! Beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!