Sunday, April 12, 2009

Graduation Invitation


I love this little set from Kitchen Sink! I used it to create a personalized invitation using Sam's school colors and initials.

Gate folds are so easy now that I have my Scor-Pal. Before SP, I could never get them to come out straight!! The Nestabilities circles are glued only on the left so the card opens to share all the important facts! The initials and Class of 2009 were stamped with Black Craft ink and embossed with clear embossing powder.

The mortar board was stamped as follows:

1st layer - Basic Gray stamped off once
2nd layer - Basic Gray
3rd layer - Versafine Onyx Black

Tassel

1st layer - Real Read Stamped off once
2nd layer - Real Red

Sam - Real Red

Stamps: Graduation Multi Step Clear Stamps and Mix It Up! Clear Stamps by Kitchen Sink Stamps

Paper: Real Red, Basic Black, and US White by Stampin' Up

Inks: Real Red, Basic Gray, and Black Craft by Stampin' Up, Versafine Onyx Black

Embellishment: Clear Embossing Powder

Tools: Nestabilities - Circles

1 comment:

  1. I gotta get on to making dozens of these. They are great and the personalized touch means so much to those who receive them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!