Thursday, February 5, 2009

2nd Anniversary for CPS


Lots of fun and excitement going on over at Card Positioning Systems as they celebrate their 2nd year of sensational sketches. As you can see today and tomorrow Kitchen Sink Stamps will be sponsoring this exciting event and cards using this week's sketch have been created by the design teams at both CPS and Kitchen Sink Stamps. I hope you take the time to join in on the fun! There are some really great prizes to be won!

Peek in on these KSS creations:

**Maria Colosimo**
**Tammy Hershberger**
**Angela Knopf**
**Dee Jackson**
**Julie Masse**
**Lori Tecler**
**Nicole Cooke**


For my card today, I felt that this wonderful sketch just screamed for Hearts & Roses by KSS.

Stamps: Heart & Roses Multi Step Clear Stamps and Words of Love Clear Stamps
by Kitchen Sink Stamps

Papers: Mellow Moss, Pixie Pink, and Pink Pirouette by Stampin' Up, sugared by BasicGrey

Inks: Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink, Pixie Pink, Pink Passion, Mellow Moss, and Always Artichoke by Stampin' Up

Embellishments: Pink Satin Braid, Crystals, Dimensionals

Tools: Circle Punches

12 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful Lynn! I love how you used different thinks to frame the angles at the bottom and of course your beautiful roses!! Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Lynn!! That rose has never been so beautiful!! I love the soft pink. I really like the way you did the criss cross. Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynn, what a stunning design! I love how you did the roses, and paper-pieced inside the diagonals! Very lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful roses! Love what you did with the CPS sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Lynn! I too love your idea for the criss cross ... and your fabulous roses! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beautiful Rose card. (Glad I already own the set *giggle) I do love the unique twist you put on the diagonal lines. Brilliant I say.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card!!!!! I love how you stamped the roses!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those stamped flowers are so beautiful! Wonderful job with the sketch! Thanks for playing at CPS this week.

    ~Lea

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lynn, this is beautiful!! The roses are stunning!! I think I may have my mom hooked to Kitchen Sink Stamps too!! She was amazed.

    Andi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just beautiful Lynn! I LOVE how you switched up the criss-cross part.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful, Lynn! You always make those roses look so real!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!