Sunday, January 11, 2009

Casing jaydekay


I was thrilled and delighted to see that jaydekay had been selected as Featured Stamper number 101 on Splitcooaststampers today. What an awesomely talented lady!! You can see her amazing gallery here. I have chosen to case her Valentine Cutie seen here.

I didn't have any of those sweet cuties that she used to create her sweet card, so I went more with Victorian romance.

Stamps: Heart & Roses Multi Step Clear Stamps and Love Birds Multi Step Clear Stamp
by Kitchen Sink Stamps

Paper: Naturals Ivory and Groovy Guava by Stampin' Up, Gold Flourishes by the Paper Studio

Ink: Pink Pirouette, Groovy Guava, Ruby Red, Kiwi Kiss, and Old Olive by Stampin' Up, Versamark

Embellishment: Gold Embossing Powder, Ribbon, Dimensionals

Tools: Nestabilities, Birds & Swirls Cuttlebug Embossing Folder

1 comment:

  1. BEAUTIFUL! the heart shapes are perfect with the sentiment and the roses!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!